Sunday, January 17, 2010

The awe and answer of Saw



A great fan of Saw series! I am. Conspicuous it is, as there is an avowed pledge by me of not watching gore and pessimism. But Saw is an exception, and I solicit pardon here.

This infringement though has its roots from the germane fascination that Saw-I had cast on me. That single factor keeps me glued to the next versions. A great thriller Saw-I was, never mind its trend-setting portrayal of death contraptions and methods. I have always related, or tried to relate, the subsequent Saw movies with the first one. Because …. I believe the Saw series will end only by tying with the first movie.

My belied is shaken though as I watch the irrelevant plots in the sequels. Saw VI, in point, added nothing to the story, except extending the series by one more part. It was enjoyable, but certainly you expect more in the storyline.

I am not deflated though. I still believe the missing doctor, who had left the cell with one leg cut in Saw-I, holds definitive answers to the mystery of the story.

No comments: